Connect with us

ARTICLES

Paris’ first naked restaurant to close

Published

on

Source : Cnn
(CNN) — The first nudist restaurant in Paris is set to close after just over year of serving classic French dishes to diners in the buff.
O’Naturel, in the French capital’s 12th district, will close on February 16, according to a Facebook post from the owners.
Twins Mike and Stéphane Saada told the AFP news agency that they were having to close for financial reasons.
In another Facebook post, they called on customers to take advantage of the remaining time.
“Don’t hesitate to book now to enjoy a last naked dinner in Paris,” it read. “It’s now or never.”
No phones allowed

After opening in November 2017 to great fanfare, the restaurant received rave reviews from customers on Facebook, with an average score of 4.8 out of 5.
Many customers praised both the food and the unique experience after enjoying a naked meal, shielded from passersby by a thick white curtain.
“Great restaurant, futuristic in the audacity of its naturism,” wrote Florian Dupuis last August, “promoting the beautiful values of naturism, tolerance and non judgment, living together, all together, as we are, and in osmosis with nature, all natural.”
Diners at O’Naturel remove their clothes in a cloakroom, where they also leave their mobile phones for privacy reasons, according to AFP.
Can I butt in?

And while those eating may be naked, the owners are fully clothed as they serve the food.
“Our role is to put people at ease,” said Stéphane in an interview with AFP when the restaurant opened.
“As soon as customers enter the dining room, we accompany them to their table and we reassure them that it’s not like the whole room is looking at them.”
While local custom wasn’t enough to keep O’Naturel afloat, there appears to be growing interest in naturism in France.
There are still a few weeks left to grab a table

A designated nudist zone was launched in the Bois de Vincennes park in August 2017, running for three months before reopening in spring 2018, with the aim of attracting some of the estimated 2.6 million nudists in France.
Related content
On May 5 last year, contemporary art gallery Palais de Tokyo opened its doors to naturists for an afternoon of art, uncovered.
Then in June, the city’s Nudists Association hosted a giant picnic for naturists.
The event marked the inaugural Parisian Day of Naturism, which the association said it hopes will become an annual event celebrated on the last Sunday in June.

 

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Comments

ARTICLES

Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey reveals special #EndSARS emoji after endorsing the movement

Published

on

Twitter CEO,  Jack Dorsey has revealed special #EndSARS Emoji after endorsing the movement against police brutality and other unlawful crimes in Nigeria.

Jack tweeted his support for the #EndSARS protests and called for Bitcoin donations towards the movement two days ago.

Last night, Twitter experienced issues globally with large numbers of users unable to post tweets, access their timelines, or see notifications. After fixing these issues, Jack Dorsey revealed a special #EndSARS emoji, a fist with the colour of the Nigerian flag.

Nigerians have flooded his comment session to thank him for his support and the special #EndSARS emoji he created for the movement.

Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey reveals special #EndSARS emoji after endorsing the movementTwitter CEO, Jack Dorsey reveals special #EndSARS emoji after endorsing the movementTwitter CEO, Jack Dorsey reveals special #EndSARS emoji after endorsing the movementTwitter CEO, Jack Dorsey reveals special #EndSARS emoji after endorsing the movement

Continue Reading

ARTICLES

Brazilian footballer Neymar faces fresh police questioning over claim he raped a model in Paris hotel room

Published

on

Brazilian footballer, Neymar, 26, will be questioned for the second time over claims he raped a model in a Paris Hotel room.

The Paris Saint-Germain star has reportedly agreed to fly into São Paulo in Brazil to meet with detectives over the alleged rape attack on 26-year-old model, Najila Trindade Mendes de Souza. 

Speaking to MailOnline, Dr. Juliana Lopes Bussacos, the officer in charge of the investigation, said: ‘He will be treated like any other citizen. He has the same rights as any other man.

‘I have interviewed many men in these situations and everyone is equal and they all have the right to tell their story and produce evidence to back it up.’

With detectives desperate to get to the bottom of what happened,  Dr. Juliana said she couldn’t enter into details of the rape accuser’s complaint due to confidentiality.

‘There are so many questions and answers that need clarification. He says he did not rape her and she has said she has evidence.

The former Barcelona striker is expected to give his statement in the next 48 hours, and then officers will decide if there is a case and if it is necessary to bring them together.

This comes after it was revealed that Neymar could be cleared of the rape accusation levied against him within days over lack of more evidence from his accuser.

The Brazilian model has been informed by her lawyer that she faces seeing her case against the Paris Saint-Germain star dropped except there is more evidence. She also faces losing the second lawyer to represent her after he said he could not carry on if his professional ‘trust’ in her was compromised.

Trindade’s attorney Danileo Garcia de Andrade said he still believed Ms. Trindade had a case, but he would step aside if there was a lack of evidence.

Mr. Daileo said he had given her a deadline to produce the video and photographs she claimed to have had which would help prove her allegations of rape against the Brazilian superstar. But if the evidence was not forthcoming, he said, he would drop the case next week.

Mr de Andrade told Brazil’s UOL Esporte: ‘If the police investigation of the supposed break-in where she lives shows there was no break-in, I am leaving the case.’

He added: ‘The attorney-client relationship is based always on trust. If there is no trust, then there is no reason to stay on’

Trindade claimed she was the victim of ‘aggression and rape’ by the Paris Saint-Germain player in a hotel room in the French capital on May 15. She said the encounter started out consensual but quickly turned violent, leaving her with bruises and scrapes to her legs and buttocks, with Neymar refusing to stop.

She told police her tablet containing a seven-minute video, messages and photos she alleged incriminated the footballer, was stolen in a burglary at her apartment. But the authorities said they found no major signs of a break-in and only Ms. Trindade’s fingerprints and those of her maid and friends around the flat.

Neymar has strongly denied raping her but admitted that what happened between them was consensual.

Continue Reading

ARTICLES

JAMB approves 160 as cut-off mark for 2019 admission

Published

on

The 19th Policy Meeting on Admissions to Tertiary Institutions in Nigeria has approved 160 and above as the national minimum cutoff mark for admission into state and federal Universities for the year 2019.

 

The decision was taken at a meeting held at Bola Babalakin Auditorium, Gbongan, Osun State today Tuesday June 11th. It was also agreed that the minimum UTME score for admission into private Universities should be 140.

 

120 UTME score was approved for polytechnics while 110 score was approved as the least score for admission into private polytechnic.

Continue Reading

Trending

Copyright © 2018, Pink Entertainment

WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com