Connect with us

NEWS

Nipsey Hussle’s Suspected Killer captured (Video)

Published

on

A man suspected of fatally shooting rapper Nipsey Hussle over a personal dispute has finally been captured in the Bellflower area.

The Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department confirmed to CBS2 that 29-year-old Eric Holder was caught by deputies around 1:30 p.m after he showed up to a mental health facility.

LAPD Chief Michel Moore told reporters Tuesday that Holder, a gang member, approached Hussle and the other men he was with several times Sunday and spoke with them. Holder then returned with a handgun and opened fire.

Suspect in Nipsey Hussle

“Mr. Holder walked up on multiple occasions and engaged in a conversation with Nipsey and the others that were there.

He left and subsequently came back armed with a handgun, and purposefully and repeatedly fired, striking and killing Nipsey Hussle.”

One of the injured men was hospitalized, but the other was treated at the scene and refused to be transported.

Following the shooting, Holder fled in a 2016 Chevrolet Cruz being driven by an unidentified woman

Moore said that Holder had been engaged in some kind of dispute with Hussle, but did not specify the details of that dispute.

“At this point in our investigation, based on witness statements, and the background of those that we’ve identified, we believe this to be a dispute between Mr. Hussle and Mr. Holder,” Moore said.

“It appears to be a personal matter between the two of them in regards to a dispute, and I’ll leave it at that,” Moore added.

Hussle, whose real name is Ermias Joseph Asghedom, was fatally shot on Sunday in front of his clothing store at 3400 block of West Slauson Avenue in the Hyde Park neighborhood.

Watch the video below.

 

 

 

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Comments

NEWS

Breaking News:Yoruba Freedom Fighter, Sunday Igboho Arrested in Cotonou

Published

on

Yoruba freedom fighter, Sunday Adeyemo, popularly known as Sunday Igboho, has been arrested in Cotonou, Benin Republic by security operatives in the West African country.

Igboho was arrested Monday night after fleeing Nigeria to evade arrest by Nigeria’s secret police.

A source privy to his departure from Nigeria said he had perfected plans to secretly escape from Nigeria through Cotonou and was heading to Germany.

He was, however, nabbed by security operatives in the neighboring country.

Speaking with SaharaReporters, a source privy to the incident, said, “Sunday Igboho has been arrested in Cotonou. He was arrested about an hour ago.

“He was supposed to travel to Germany through Cotonou this night. He wanted to leave Africa through Cotonou. He was arrested by security operatives in Cotonou.

“They are planning to bring him back to Nigeria.”

Recall that the Department of State Services had declared Igboho wanted after its operatives carried out a bloody midnight raid on his residence in the Soka area of Ibadan, Oyo State.

Continue Reading

NEWS

Popular Nigerian Singer, Sound Sultan dies at 44

Published

on

Singer, Olanrewaju Fasasi aka Sound Sultan, has died. A statement released by his family says he died on July 11 after a long battle with throat cancer.

The singer is survived by his wife and three children.

 

The statement reads;

“It is with a heavy heart that we announce the passing of Multi-talented veteran singer, rapper, songwriter, Onlanrewaju Fasasi a.k.a Sound Sultan.

Too sad! Singer, Sound Sultan, dies at 44

Continue Reading

NEWS

#EndSARS: Court strikes out suit against Sam Adeyemi, Davido, Falz, BurnaBoy, Aisha Yesufu and others

Published

on

Justice Bello Jawu of a High Court sitting in Abuja has struck out a suit filed by one Kenechukwu Okeke, a human rights activist, against Davido, Aisha Yesufu, Pastor Sam Adeyemi, and 47 other celebrities and activists over their activities during the October 2020 #EndSARS protests.

The judge in a ruling delivered on Friday, July 2, also restrained the Nigeria Police Force and Okeke from taking any steps to prosecute the individuals for their role played during the #EndSARS protest.

Okeke had in November 2020 filed criminal proceedings before a magistrate court in Abuja against the 50 persons over claims they promoted the October 2020 #EndSARS protests.

In the suit, he alleged that the defendants acted in a manner “with intent to assist in the promotion of an unlawful assembly under the guise or composition of #EndSARS

Continue Reading

Trending

Copyright © 2018, Pink Entertainment

WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com