Connect with us

NEWS

JTF:Boko Haram Ceasefire Conditions fake, They Planning More Attacks!

Published

on

JTF:Boko Haram Ceasefire Conditions Is Not Real, They Planning More Attacks!

JTF:Boko Haram Ceasefire Conditions Is Not Real, They Planning More Attacks!Less than 24 hours after Boko Haram sect announced that it was ready to cease fire and enter into negotiations with the Federal Government, indications have emerged that the Joint Task Force does not seem to believe in the peace overtures. The Joint Task Force in Maiduguri has disclosed that the sect is planning more attacks in the state. Abu Muhammad Abdulazeez who spoke on behalf of the sect on Thursday had outlined some conditions for the talks with the government which would eventually bring an end to all hostilities.
The JTF Spokesman in Borno State, Lt. Col Sagir Musa has however issued a release in which he stated that attacks were being planned by the sect on “soft targets”. The JTF spokesman stated that “information available to operation Restore Order indicates that Boko Haram terrorists are planning to attack government officials, civil servants, politicians and other law abiding citizens in Borno State.
The JTF wishes to alert members of the public on the latest plot and advise these categories of Nigerians to be aware of the people within their environment and restrict movements particularly during the hours of night”.
He also stated that “members of the public are therefore reminded to report any suspicious movement to the Task Force through the following JTF hotlines for further action: 0806 4174066, 0708 5464012, 0815 4429346.”

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Comments

NEWS

Hundreds of permanent voters card discovered by hunters in Bayelsa

Published

on

Over 320 Permanent Voters Cards were dumped inside an uncompleted building along the AIT/Elebele road in Yenogoa, the Bayelsa State capital.

The hunters handed over the PVCs to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) on Wednesday, July 27, in Yenagoa, the state capital. the Commandant of the association, Moses Okano

Said :

“We have been combing the bushes in the nooks and crannies because of the happening we have been hearing in the bushes. We started from Azikoro and went through Elebele,” he said

In the course of our going round, we ran into an uncompleted building in the bush and we heard some noise with our usual way of operation to ascertain those who were there, the people sighting us started to jump out of the windows of the uncompleted building.

So, we were able to penetrate the building and what we saw were the abandoned voters’ cards. So knowing full well that these are Federal Government property and the only authority empowered or authorised by law to keep custody of these items is INEC, we have to recover them and decided to bring it to the Commission.” he said

Continue Reading

NEWS

INEC rules out another extension of voter registration

Published

on

The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has ruled out another extension of the ongoing Continuous Voter Registration (CVR).

The INEC National Commissioner in charge of Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo States, Chief Ken Okeagu, stated this at a media briefing on Wednesday in Abakaliki.

The REC said he had visited the commission’s local government area offices to assess the progress so far recorded in the exercise.

He expressed satisfaction with the turnout of prospective voters.

He said: “I’m quite impressed. The arrangement is good and people are turning out.

“So far, we don’t have challenges other than the number of people that have been coming out to register.

“I have gone round some of the centres and we are discussing how to take care of the surge.

“Some of the arrangements are going to be internal and we are looking basically at getting more machines to attend to people.

“We are not going to extend again.

“We have done it once for one month and we are not going to extend again.

“Those who have yet to register should go and get registered.

 

Continue Reading

NEWS

Man exposes the condition of Psquare’s village house 

Published

on

A video making the rounds on social media captures the moment an unidentified man showed off P-square’s alleged village mansion.

 

 

 

 

 

In the viral clip, the man noted that the duo who are known for their hit track ‘Do Me’ have such a dilapidated house in the village.

Watch the video below:

Continue Reading

Trending

Copyright © 2018, Pink Entertainment

WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com